Creating “Learning Pods” to Facilitate Educational Instruction During COVID-19
Los Angeles County Director of Public Health Barbara Ferrer told school district leaders they must prepare for the possibility that students would need to continue learning remotely 100% of the time at the start of the school year.
Research Shows Students Falling Months Behind During Virus Disruptions
Take control of your child’s education with “Learning Pods”:
A “Learning Pod” is a term used to delineate a small group of students learning together where a teacher facilitates the learning.
Top 5 Advantages of Building a “Learning Pod”
- A customized school experience for students from Kinder to 12th grade. In a small group setting, meeting the needs of students and families by educating students according to their learning styles, interests, and educational goals.
- Classes are engaging, interactive, fun, safe and sanitized
- Transparency and Accountability: Weekly Progress Report Cards, Incredible Faculty, Sub Upon Request, Educational Director Oversight
- Taught by experienced, reliable, and background checked instructors.
- It’s an affordable alternative to one-on-one schooling
Keep your child’s education on track!
Groza’s dedicated learning specialists are here to help support students and their families during the pandemic by providing homeschool, “Pod Learning“, and subject tutoring, online, in-home, or in-center. Our programs are 1 on 1, interactive, engaging, individualized, and fun. Our team of specialist will create a customized school experience for students from Pre-K to 12th grade that meets the needs of students and families, by educating students according to their learning styles, interests, educational goals, and schedules.
Are you looking for a teacher for the upcoming academic year or an accredited homeschool?
- 1:1 interactive instruction
- kinder – 12th grade
- Online . In-Home . In-Center
- 7 Days a Week
We can help.