WE DO NOT SELL PERSONAL DATA
- What Information is Collected:
- Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on our site, or that you give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features. For example, you may choose to provide your contact information to us through our website so that we can provide you with information about our services and assist you with registration.
Should you choose to voluntarily disclose and publish personal information on our website, such as on a message board, please take care to protect any information that you do not want to be publicly available.
You may also disclose information about your location, which we may use to customize content provided to you with location-based information, advertising, and features. If you do not want to provide us with location-tracking information, you may be able to disable the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device.
Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies. [You can change your settings to notify you when a cookie is being set or updated, or to block cookies altogether. Please consult the “Help” section of your browser for more information. You can also manage the use of Flash technologies, including Flash cookies, with the Flash management tools available at Adobe’s website. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in, customize, or use some features of our services.
Automatic Information: When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site.
- How and When the Information is Used. WE DO NOT SELL PERSONAL DATA. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities. Occasionally we may use the information to notify you about changes to our website, new services, or special offers.
- How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We have appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect online. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized individuals.
- Who Has Access to the Information. We may provide access to your information to third parties only in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers: For business purposes, we may provide access to your information to select third parties who perform services for us such as billing, sales, marketing, and advertising as it relates to the program you have registered to participate in.
Online Analytics. We may use third-party web analytics services such as Google Analytics. These service providers use Website Navigational Information to help us analyze how users use the Services, including by noting the third-party website from which you arrive. The information collected by the technology (including your IP address) will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate your use of our website and services.
- Aggregate De-Identified Data. We may de-identify and aggregate information we collect through our website. This Policy does not restrict our use or disclosure of such de-identified aggregated information
- Children. Our website is intended for adult students, and the parents or legal guardians of students under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you may use our website only with the involvement and supervision of a parent or guardian.
- How You Can Access Your Information. You can request access to all your personally identifiable information by sending an email to [email protected]
- “Do Not Track” Policy. Our service uses the following tracking methods: cookies and web beacons. We are committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information collected on the Services that is shared with third parties, and that is why we provide the opt-out choices set forth in this Policy. However, we do not recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals, in part because no common industry standard for DNT has been adopted by industry groups, technology companies, or regulators, nor is there a consistent standard of interpreting user intent. We take privacy and meaningful choice seriously and will make efforts to continue to monitor developments in these areas.
- Links and Advertisements. Our website may contain advertisements and/or links to third-party websites. This Policy does not extend to any third-party website.
If you are interested in more information about tailored browser advertising and how you can generally control cookies, you may visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s Consumer OptOut Link, the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Consumer Opt–Out Link , or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance, “Your Online Choices” page to opt out of receiving tailored advertising from companies that participate in those programs. To opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising or customize Google Display Network ads, you can visit the Google Ads Settings page. Please note that, to the extent advertising technology is integrated into our website, you may still receive non-tailored advertisements. Please note that we offer this information about third-party resources for your convenience. We do not own or control these resources, so we do not and cannot guarantee their efficacy, accuracy, or continued availability.